The Turtle is almost ready for PJ and I to move in full time! The carpenter sent pictures of the kitchen cabinetry today and said he is ready to install the second week of December. Merry Christmas to me!
Here's a checklist of what I have left to do:
1. Install cabinetry
2. Polyurethane cabinets and walls in living room
3. Finish trim carpentry on a few windows
4. Get a portable RV septic tank (and finalize connection)
5. Haul to new homesite
6. Move my crafting gear and clothes in
7. Put together PJ's trundle bed from IKEA
8. Relax and enjoy my THOW
My next post will have pictures of the completed kitchen!