Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Day 4 of Purge Challenge

It is only day four and I'm already wanting to slack off ... well, putting it out there in the virtual universe definitely provides motivation, despite my super busy week. Here's what I purged in the last two days:

Consignment:
1 infant hat
1 onesie (size 3-6 months ... not sure how I overlooked it two days ago)

Goodwill:
1 skirt (well loved ... purchased from a thrift store years ago and may still have some life left in it)
1 shirt (love the shirt but the cut makes it awkward to wear a bra without straps showing and I'm not a fan of strapless bras)
6 silk handkerchiefs (I got them years ago for a craft project I never did and cannot even remember what it was)
1 scarf (it has gold ... I never wear gold and I honestly have no idea where I got this thing!)

Recycle:
multiple pieces of paperwork no longer needed (I'm goin to go ahead and call that as my other 9 purge item ... kind of a lazy thing to do but it did take a while to go through it all!)


1 comment:

  1. We too are in the process of purging and my sister actually turned us on to this handy tip. In the kitchen, empty a drawer into a box and then as you pull out an item to use, wash it and put it back into a drawer. At the end of the week put what is left in the drawer in the closet, or give it away.

    ReplyDelete