Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

The long, long trailer

The long-awaited phone call arrived! My custom trailer from B&G trailers in DeLand is finished!!

7ft wide, 18ft long ... dual dropped axles (10,500 GVWR) with custom fenders to minimize intrusion into square footage.

I'm so thankful for Austin's help in getting the trailer towed up to Hawthorne (Thanks for letting us borrow the truck Grandpa!). And such a beautiful place for a build! (Sorry, my camera died so no pictures yet...) Blake's workshop is nestled in rural Florida right against the beautiful Poore lake! He didn't tell me we would have such a spectacular backdrop...


I get butterflies thinking that Blake and I will start construction in two days!! Many more pictures to come. And now it is time to re-watch a classic:

The Long, Long Trailer (1953) Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment